Meeting customer's demands
The Envirolyte Group launched Envirolyte EL-2000 in December, 2008 after intensive consultations with our customers and partners and their continued requests for a Envirolyte unit with higher output capacity.
The Envirolyte EL-2000 unit has been designed for production of activated solution - Neutral Anolyte.
Easy operating procedures give the added benefit to rapid delivery of safe and fast acting disinfectant-Anolyte
The Envirolyte EL-2000 unit has been developed to produce Neutral Anolyte (~2000L per day) on the spot and on demand when disinfecting, sterilisation and water purification are required.
The weight and dimensions of the unit are kept low and small to ease handling, maintenance and transportation. Despite the fact that the size of Envirolyte EL-2000 is bigger then the size of EL-600 / EL-900 the unit still remains portable.
The strength of Anolyte in terms of active chlorine concentration can be adjusted by current setting.
The key features and general specifications
- A self-cleaning cycle has been programmed into the machine, which ensures easy maintenance and maximum productivity.
- The unique design of the diaphragmatic cell ensures that electrolyte used in the processing of solutions has maximum contact with the electrodes and therefore ensures the most effective use of energy and minimum salt consumption.
- There is a minimal hydraulic resistance against liquids flowing through the cell chambers and therefore an optimum flow rate is achieved.
- The electrodes are specifically designed to endure high electrochemical loading as are the membranes, separate the solutions.
- The enclosure is made of non-corrosive materials. Tubes and connectors are of EPDM/PVDF plastics and are highly resistant against aggressive solutions.
- A simple on/off switch with a power indicator starts and stops the unit manually.
- No moveable or replaceable parts.
~200L per hour ANOLYTE
NEUTRAL ANOLYTE is used wherever pH is important (corrosion) and where possible evaporation of active chlorine cannot be avoided. Neutral Anolyte is very effective against all kinds of bacteria and viruses and is mostly used to disinfect swimming pools, drinking or other water. Besides Neutral Anolyte is widely used to disinfect and sterilize various objects (floors, walls, tools. foodstuff etc.)
|Amps||active chlorine mg/l||pH||ORP mV (redox-potential)|
|~55||~500||7,5 - 8,5||>800|
For instruction details or applications please send Your enquiry